Followers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

BUAT SEKALIAN IBU DI SELURUH DUNIA



HAPPY MOTHER DAY TO ALL MAMA OUT THERE. YOU'RE SO SPECIAL

DEAR MOM
As I look back on my life
I find myself wondering
Did I remember to thank you
for all that you have done to me?

For all of the times you were by my side
to help me celebrate my successes
and accept my defeatss?
Or for teaching me the value of hardwork,
good judgement, courage, and honesty?

I wonder if I've ever thanked you for the simple things....
the laughters, smiles and quiet times we shared....

If I've forgotten to express my gratitude for any of this things, 
I'm thanking you now and want to express my love for you!
and I'm  hoping that you've known all along
how very much you are appreciated!


and
puteri kecik saya now sedang berlatih nyanyi lagi "IBU ENGKAULAH RATU HATIKU"
thru iklan susu...he he he...sweet kan...


and

SELAMAT HARI IBU BUAT BONDA AND BONDA MERTUA KU YANG TARSAYANG.  TERIMA KASIH ATAS SEGALA KASIH SAYANG DAN PERHATIAN YANG DI BERIKAN.  TAK KAN TERMAMPU ANAKANDA MEMBALASNYA HINGGA KE AKHIR HAYAT.  SEMOGA BONDA DI BERKATI DI DUNIA DAN AKHIRAT.

5 comments:

rasp said...

alahai...sweetnya batrice...
amin....
slamat menyambut hari ibu sis...

-Sharleenz- said...

tomeinyee batrice..
epi mothers day to u..

Sidratul Muntaha said...

selamat hari ibu jugak!!

Anonymous said...

happy mother's day zana

As@Aza said...

Happy Mother's Day to zana.....

tolong gigit pipi batrice bagi pihak saya...hehehehe...geraaaaammm sgt dgn dia :D